Walton has 3 various-sized air-conditioned rooms/ halls for groups from 2 to 120+ available for rent. We also have the Church Sanctuary for up to 220 and smaller meeting rooms from 2 to 12 people. You can rent on a one-time basis, yearly, monthly, or weekly. The rooms are clean and well-maintained and are wheelchair accessible.
We have 90 free parking spots at our easy-to-find location.
Your family, group, organization, service club or company is welcome to contact us concerning a rental. You may also like to rent the facilities for birthday parties, shows, retirement parties, wedding receptions, or anniversary celebrations.
Whether for personal, charitable or corporate use, Walton welcomes you to consider our facilities. Every year Walton hosts dozens and dozens of groups and individuals seven days a week. The fees are quite competitive.
We would be pleased to give you more information and/or to arrange a tour of our facility located in West Oakville, overlooking beautiful Bronte Harbour.
Call the Office at +1 (905) 827-1643 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1827 square feet overlooking beautiful Bronte Harbour
• attached stage of 250 square feet
• air conditioned, multiple entrances with one accessible, three washrooms with one accessible.
• attached kitchen, lots of free parking, ample chairs and tables
• ideal for family, group or corporate events, programs or celebrations
• bright and spacious
• 935 sq. feet available
• Separate entrance
• Air conditioning
• Lots of free parking
• Suitable for meetings, non-profit office space, exercise group, day program, yoga, tutoring
• a 960 square foot air conditioned mini-gym with a separate entrance
• many outside windows, kids size basketball hoops, lots of free parking
• ideal for kids programs, exercise classes or fun activities
• air-conditioned 220-seat bright sanctuary with balcony
• ideal for concerts, recitals and other events as well as weddings and funerals.
• lots of free parking and accessible
Smaller Meeting spaces
• from a couple of people to a dozen.